- We can measure the incremental increase a.k.a. lift generated in any key metrics:
- Conversion rate
- User LTV
- Lift Analysis proves incrementality – we run a test and control group.
- Always-on lift measurement:
2. ghost bid testing
- Goal: to analyze the incremental lift in different KPIs such as conversion rate, conversion velocity, between Control and Test Group to prove the efficacy of retargeting with our internal and free tool.
- Measure the lift generated in a key metric (like in-app purchase) because of the advertising campaign.
- Measure, compare, and analyze how the campaign has increased user purchase rate.
- Methodology: comparing purchase behavior of users who are shown an ad (Test group) vs. users who are not exposed to an ad (Control Group).
- Real-Time User Split – “Audience Randomization” technology to automatically split users in Control and Test group in real time. About 90% of the users are added to the Test Group and 10% to the Control Group.
- The selection process considers users from all segment groups.
- Dynamic Audience Segmentation:
- The audience engine further segments both Test and Control group users into granular cohorts based on purchase funnel position, visit recency, frequency.